NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
04/02/20 02:56 AM
Whitetail Safari Rifle? Pedersoli's .72 Caliber Safari Expre

http://namlhunt.com/uploads/3/4/2/2/34220093/published/pedersoli-72-safari-express.jpg
Above - The Pedersoli .72 Caliber Kodiak Safari Express Percussion Double Rifle

Whitetail Safari Rifle?
By Glenn D. May

Associate Field Editor, Montana

When we think of the word “safari” our minds conjure many images. High on this mental list (at least for gun nuts) are double rifles. These twin tube wonders are a surprisingly practical throwback from a time long gone. While firearms technology has advanced to the point that it’s no longer seen as practical to carry around what basically amounts to a second rifle just to ensure a bang when we drop the hammer, there is still an element of practicality to the logic (wisdom?) behind these rifles. They handle and point like shotguns (even if they are heavier), they do ensure that there will indeed be a bang, and if needed the follow up shot can be nearly instant.
Picture
The Business End Of Pedersoli's .72 Caliber Safari Express!
Now, like most gun nuts, I have lusted after a big bore double rifle for most of my life. Also, like many (if not most) I never thought I’d be able to afford one of these dead sexy death dealers. However, I was able to get my slick mitts on a Pedersoli Kodiak Safari Express that, frankly, scratches my double rifle itch very nicely.

I bet that many of you reading this have perhaps considered throwing down the not insubstantial coin to get one of these bad boys for yourself. Like myself, you probably have many questions and concerns about it. You have likely scoured the internet for answers to no avail, I know I did. Well, I have spent the last year getting sweet and intimate with mine and I will do all I can to steer you right.

CONTINUE:
http://namlhunt.com/ml-whitetail-safari....E1tIa0eoG3tc_Lg

Contact Us NitroExpress.com