mehulkamdar
(.416 member)
21/11/10 02:10 AM
Re: Bore calibre muzzleloaders from South Africa

Craig,

We always enjoy pictures, hunt and test reports and build stories and projects. Please do post pictures when you find time and also request your clients and friends to join and do this - you would have seen the many hunt reports and pictures by now as well as our E-zine where we invite articles from our members.

I can assure you that pictures and positive interaction will always be welcome - I am one of the moderators here, and I know that the forum owner, John Hahn, and the other administrators and moderators are as welcoming and supportive a group as you could find anywhere on the net. You will enjoy your visits here as will the friends you make. Yes, it is my not unbiased (though completely factual) opinion that these are the friendliest hunting and shooting forums in the world.

PS You can't get away by mentioning the double rifle that you built and not post pictures and more information on our double rifle forums. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink - here's a hint on what pics and details to post first!

Contact Us NitroExpress.com