Bramble
(.375 member)
17/02/08 07:28 AM
M 98 9.3x62 Takedown's SA Holiday Pictures

Well it was a long journey but it is very beautiful here. I have never seen it so thick though.

After a nice sleep. Me and my pal had a light breakfast.

First at the vehicle, I bags the best seat.

It was quite late in the afternoon before I saw my firstoppertunity to show my owner what I could do.

And it was a couple of days before I could perform again.

My other new friend Jaco at his morning prayers "Oh god not another ****** Tyre" must be that new version of the Koran.

Shoot him, Said Jaco. Well I can hit him but my owner tried five times. Something to do with open sights in the dark. Don't know what he means seemed easy to me.

Onto Clara to meet some more new friends. After a fustrating couple of days when I got some rest, but apparently my owner got none a nice male Gemsbok offhand at 90 paced meters. My owner thinks I am "bloody great", nice to be appriciated !

Jaco even poured me a celebratory drink!

Then he and my owner posed for a photo. My owner is the hansome one on the left.

One last chance for me to shine before I go home. Hope I don't mess up.....heck my owner realy likes me now.

Thought that all the people who helped me have a lovley holiday needed a picture in thanks.

Home again and lots of hugs and kisses from the girls.

Well my owner will write a much more comprehensive report when he recovers but he wanted me to publicly thank Jaco Human (SA Hunt) for all the very hard work he put into making this trip a sucess. The cover was impossibly thick, but, he hunted with my fool of an owner without complaint and in the best of humour for 8 days a minimum of 10 hours a day and sometimes 12.
He is a good "Boertjie" and a good pal.

Baie Dankie my vriend

The Soutie

Contact Us NitroExpress.com