MauserRifle
(.300 member)
08/10/05 03:12 PM
Re: BRNO ZKK 602

ALF

Could it be that the Koucky Brothers workd for one of the Brno companys as the name changed several times through out the years as did the ownership. Could they have been the engineers and designers or maybe even part owners of the company? I have an article someplace, that I came on to by accident while serching the internet for other gun related information that went into great detail about the history of Brno rifles from their start through the end of the Brno ZKK's as we know them.

As I recall, the company came to be in the late 1800's and was at one time the official armory for Austria. I have all of this information stored somewhere, either in printed form or on disks. I went from a PC to a new laptop computer about six months ago, and I will have to do some searching for all that information.

At any rate, I appreciate all the information you have provided everyone concerning the Brno ZKK rifles.

You have some very impressive Brno rifles in your collection. I have concentrated on the ZKK series of rifles and have not collected any of the others.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com