eagle27
(.400 member)
26/10/22 01:15 PM
Re: Take-Down .425 Westley Richards Magazine Rifle

Yes beautifully made rifle and accessories and no question in regards workmanship, but why do we have this stupid affectation of inscribing on the magazine floorplate how many cartridges the magazine holds. Are owners of such rifles so clueless as to need reminding how many to put in the magazine. Why not gold inlay arrows on the rear receiver to indicate how to lift the bolt handle up and down to operate the rifle and then perhaps a gold inlayed rotating arrow on the receiver ring to indicate which direction to turn the takedown barrel off.
I suppose at least the English don't follow the stupid American practice of inscribing the barrels of their rifles with warnings to read the rifle manual before using it.
I guess there are complete dummies out there who shouldn't ever handle a firearm but do we have to bring everyone down to the lowest denominator.

Images don't show the scope mounted on the rifle but looking at the rings and bases it seems the scope will sit nice and low on the receiver. Just don't get me started on the usual affectation of mounting scopes like carry handles on high class guns.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com