NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
25/06/22 09:09 PM
Re: Lyman No 35 receiver sight

Quote:

Quote:

Sold to Marrakal.

That worked out better than I thought, I now know it is going somewhere were it will be appreciated!

Steve

No doubt Marrakai will be able to return a favour one day. He is a good and resourceful guy.

Best is two members mutually satisfied using the NE forums. Find stuff on here never found in all of the USA!

By that I meant Marrakai often is buying and selling stuff. Another mutually agreed beneficial for both transaction.

My guess if CharlesHunter had asked for those "US prices", for something "never available in the USA", it would still be listed for several years for sale.

When it comes to buy and sell transactions. I once was hired by a winery. It was previously owned by three guys. They sold 51% to a wealthy family. Another corporate guy, Australia's richest man at the time, after the fact said he would have "paid twice the amount". Yeah sure. The new shareholder majority owner said in return "You named a price, and we paid every cent you asked". A win win.

Btw I though it was a rule that "classified adverts" are not discussion threads?

Comments on this thread closed.

PS the price here is an actual real market price.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com