NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
29/11/20 06:49 PM
Re: 2 dumb questions re new Mauser 98 actions

Quote:

Which brings me to something that I've been overdue in acknowledging: We all owe a terrific debt of gratitude to our intrepid host, whose hard work hereon has made this excellent forum available for our mutual enjoyment, literally, for years. Without John, it wouldn't happen. For every hour we spend browsing the specific boards that interest us as individuals, I'm sure he must spend five patrolling the forum as a whole, keeping everything on track and maintaining the by and large civil and friendly tone that marks this forum, in contrast to some others. From this, we all benefit by great conversation and the steady exchange of useful and fascinating information about our hobby. This makes it my hands-down favourite, at the top of my list of bookmarks.

Well done, that man!

Actually a great way members can show appreciation is to our number of great regular posters and thread starters is to PARTICIPATE and POST REPLIES on their threads. Many people enjoy them in silence, but replying shows APPRECIATION for the posts. We have a small number of regular great posters. I could name them, but probably forget to mention some, and we know who they all are. Just had a look at thread with about five posts without a single intervening reply. A thread with many pages over time. I enjoy always at looking at the posts. What a great effort by this and other members.

Participation, replies show thanks and appreciation for their efforts.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com