Vintage_Canvas
(.275 member)
26/08/20 04:36 AM
Krieghoff Mauser in 9.3x62

Hi to all the hunting and rifle gentleman on this wonderful site! I have been following some of the posts on the site for a while and regard all the info on the site very informative. Im living and hunting in South Africa, and is interested in any old rifle! I have a few old rifles, starting with a .303 Mk1, a few Mannlichers, Brno, Sako and my latest find.... a Krieghoff bolt action build on a K98 action.I waited a year for my license... as all things take time in Africa. I would like anyone with more info on this rifle to please join the conversation, as i did not managed to find any info online about this specific rifle??
the stock is definitely fine wallnut, and the top of the barrel is antenit, with pop-up rear sights. Everything work perfectly, and the bolt is smooth. The barrel also look perfect. There is no date on the barrel or reciever. Only state: "By Heinrich Krieghoff, Suhl, Germany"
I have yet to go to the range, as i only got her a week ago, and need to work up some loads...
Your help would be really appreciated!
I will post some more photos
Regards
[image][/image]

Contact Us NitroExpress.com