Waidmannsheil
(.400 member)
12/03/18 09:41 PM
Re: The Rigby Highland Stalker rifle

Yea, I try not to push my opinion onto people, that is why I use those terms, rather than cracking the shits and getting all nasty, it was just an opinion piece open for discussion.

Blaser own Mauser and having spoken to people who have actually been to the Blaser plant, the Mauser actions and barrels are made in the Blaser plant. Mauser do not have their own machining facilities. There are also several photos of Marc Newton having meetings with the head of Mauser and the head of Blaser is there at the table as well, so I am sure that Blaser call the shots in the end.

As to the number of firearms sold you mention "rough idea" and "estimate" so lots of musings there as well.

As to the marketing, I mentioned several times that their marketing is excellent. Never said the people arn't friendly, they are very friendly, I have spoken to them several times myself. I agree they make a the extra effort with their safari themed stand and the Scottish stand but I never said they didn't.

Yes I don't like the barrel profile and I said that was my opinion, although several other members said the same thing. I also pointed out that they are selling like hot cakes so clearly not every one agrees. Also while I would not have been able to buy one outright, I did point out that I was prepared to save up and buy one, so the cost was not the main issue.

Not sure what the last line has to do with the Highland stalker.

I thought this forum was one for fair and open discussion rather than having to toe the line because someone is Facebook friends with a manufacturer.

Waidmannsheil.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com