mehulkamdar
(.416 member)
26/01/13 02:16 PM
Re: ameria-concari mauser

darwinmauser

A lot of the old Rigby bolt action rifles that I have seen are nothing great. The company must have kept its attention on building double rifles as those were more profitable before WW-2. Armeria Concari does build complete rifles - they are on the website. Today's Rigby likely outsources every component that it puts together. If someone wants to pay a premium price for that, fine. Its their money, and it will be a great rifle. Concari may not be a big name at the moment, but their quality is excellent, and, if they prefer to buy a Concari instead, I am sure that they would get a very fine rifle as well. There are even more expensive actions and rifles built on fully custom Mauser actions by gunsmiths like Ragnar and Roger Hansen in Norway. Rigby and Holland and Holland may have a history, but there are equally good new gunmakers both in the UK and in other parts of the world. What i am trying to say is that it is the buyer's bank account and personal selection that matters, and nothing else.

Good hunting!

Contact Us NitroExpress.com