mehulkamdar
(.416 member)
24/01/13 11:36 PM
Re: ameria-concari mauser

We live in an age when there are $ 12,000 double rifles from gunmakers like Heym, and then you have Holland and Holland who rejected an offer of $ 300,000 for a Grifnee engraved double rifle some time ago. When those prices are taken into consideration, the beautifully put together Concari actions are budget priced. There's nothing wrond in buying a budget priced gun - all of mine are definitely budget and my Gujarati blood keeps me looking for bargains all the time, myself. On the other hand, if someone has made the money and wants to spend it on something that is premium priced, I'll say good for him. I'm happy to see firms like Armeria Concari, Holland and Holland, Fratelli Rizzini, Johan Fanzoj and Hartmann und Weiss. If nothing, they give someone who likes fine guns something to aspire for. Like beautiful country homes, ranches and Bentley cars, these fine actions and rifles show something that just mike make someone work harder to earn the money to buy them. And, if that guy just works harder, makes the money and then buys a budget rifle and goes hunting with it instead, it would still be worth it, if you get what I mean.

Good hunting!

Contact Us NitroExpress.com