DORLEAC
(.333 member)
26/05/21 06:27 PM
6.5x55SE Mauser Sporter by DORLEAC

Made for a friend and loyal customer, this 6.5x55SE, built on an Original Mauser square bridge action produced circa 1930 has been engraved by Florent Viale.
The action has been fully blue printed and deeply modified while retaining the mechanical elegance of pre-war Oberndorf productions.
The rifle benefits of two safeties, the traditional flag one for the unscoped rifle and a Purdey type sliding button to be used with the glass on.
The 25" match grade Lothar-Walther barrel has been meticulously profiled and chambered for the superb 6,5 Swede cartridge.
I know that some of you will not appreciate such a big scope, but it is the choice of the customer who has opted for a Swarovski Z8i 1,7-13,3x42 that we fitted on claw mount retaining the locking integrated into the rear flat top.
Designed as a very classic stalking rifle, it nonetheless delivers remarkable accuracy as shown by the test target shot with Norma Bondstrike Extreme 143 gr.
I must confess that I prefer the rifle in the white than fully completed, but it's a personal taste, the pleasure of the gunsmith that sees the birth of his project. This is why I did not resist the pleasure of publishing some pictures of the rifle in this naked state !

Regards to all.

DORLEAC
www.dorleac-dorleac.com

Contact Us NitroExpress.com