DORLEAC
(.333 member)
14/08/17 05:00 PM
Re: RIGBY .350 Magnum: the real thing !

Quote:

Would you produce a run of front sight protectors? I could use a few for my Rigbys. I just picked up a near Identical .350 that needs one.

Even though it appears simply as folded sheet metal, this front sight protector is a complex piece which requires a industrial investment if it is to be produced in series.
On the other hand, this system applies only to the rifles originally produced in the white by Mauser at Oberndorf for Rigby and provided with the specific front sight with L-milling on the left side for lever locking.
To illustrate this I add several pictures of an identical front sight protector photographed on a vintage Rigby in original condition.
Our current workload does not allow us to distract from the time of our production to consider making this type of accessory.
Perhaps the people at the new Rigby Company can take care of it, it would be a plus for them in terms of originality, or, if someone else plans to embark on this project we can help him in providing all the precise dimensions.

Best to all.

DORLEAC
www.dorleac-dorleac.com

Contact Us NitroExpress.com