Caprivi
(.375 member)
25/01/13 02:30 PM
Re: Husqvarna 46 in 9.3x57mm

Hey Viking, lets see that, a 9.5...very cool...easier to feed as well.

Thanks Lancaster, mine is 5804, so indeed 1931. Thanks very much for this link, it has been saved.

I have fired it about 40 times now. Thoroughly enjoying it. I have reversed the rear sight, for a bit better view with my eyes and our Sunshine. If I ever find my sight file, it will get a shallow Vee as well, instead of the tight square notch.
I have a supply of 270gr Speer bullets, as well as a few swage tools to built and possibly a mold or 3.

The big hang up has been readily available reloading dies. CH4D has them, spendy and up to 6weeks to process orders. Hornady is taking orders for a possible May production run. RCBS and Redding are 150.00us-ish plus 3 months minimum leade time. Right now I am using a shortened 9.3x63 neck die to size and seating in a 30/378 die (happen to be handy and makes nice straight loaded ammo, so ????

Hey Daryl, you indeed need another, TradeexCanada is TOO cheap not to........:):):)
Have you thought of using a 284 reamer to sweep the chamber ??? for your 9.3x57IMP.......

Contact Us NitroExpress.com