NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
05/09/21 09:55 AM
Re: Greek Steyr 1903 6.5x54 mm Mannlicher-Schoenauer

Have to give it a try.

Seeing people are amused by my fluffy toys, I will have to do a Karamojo Bell version and display the fluffy leopard with the 6.5.

I have to admit I have been tempted to purchase a really nice and very large lion. Just have to find a kid to justify it.

Must be going backwards with oldtimers ...

On the same note, a local shop in the city used to have a huge fake rhino, a white rhino I think. Made from plastic, or foam, or something. But it was quite good and lifelike and approaching lifesize. Only a decoration and not for sale. Would have been too much but not as much as shooting a real one.

For the garden one Xhristmas I was seriously tempted by a huge tiger made from some cement or artificial concrete or something. Quite large, but maybe one-sixth or one-quarter full sixe. Was seriously tempted for my verandah greenhouse jungle. A jungle in the making. Several hundreds of dollars, and I had spent too much that Christmas already. I will look to order one hopefully if they are available one day. Every jungle needs a tiger and/or a leopard to be lurking in the palm bush fronds.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com