NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
10/04/19 05:15 PM
Re: New Facebook Mannlicher-Schoenauer Group

Quote:

John ('Nitrox') has expressed his disdain for Facebook in general and specifically for one who would, as he sees it, 'poach' members of this forum to increase viability of a Facebook forum. As he posted prior: "Fucking parasite. First post is an "advertising" poost for his "new" faecesgroup. All of his posts on the same thread." I doubt that 'Windsurgeon's reply to John had done anything to diffuse the situation.

A bit passionate, perhaps, but John shows justifiable pride in this website and has put a great deal of work into it over the years. perhaps he's a bit of a 'protective parent' in that regard.

No its ffffing simple. "Windsurgeon" was a traffic poacher. Simple.

Traffic poachers are common a crap sites like facebook.

Traffic poaching is going to a successful established website and trying to get traffic, members, posts to move to your new site.

Most forums ban traffic poachers out of hand.

WindSurgeon made his first ever post about his new facebook group as a traffic poacher. Every one of his posts were all on this thread.

It has nothing to do with Pietro/Bopi.

I am SICK of this thread and closing it.

In future if someone I believe is traffic poaching, I will simply delete their thread and probably ban them instantly. Ffffing simple.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com