NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
10/04/19 12:14 AM
Re: New Facebook Mannlicher-Schoenauer Group

Quote:

Egr. Sig. Nitrox
Non ho capito ( a causa della mia non conoscenza dell’inglese e della dubbia attendibilità del traduttore di Google ) se mi accusa di “ parassitismo “. Se avessi dato con il mio intervento questa impressione, me ne scuso con Lei e con tutti i Forumisti. Volevo soltanto sottolineare il fatto che se un ignorante qual sono io ( almeno in questa materia ) chiede lumi, questo va a vantaggio non solo del richiedente ma anche di tutti i Fruitori del Forum.
A cosa servirebbe dunque un Forum ? E’ una nicchia per pochi eletti ? che lo si dica chiaramente. Soprattutto si dica di quali conoscenze si debba già essere provvisti e quali esami bisogna fare per l’ammissione.
A questo Forum devo molto. Basti dire che l’ex proprietario del mio ( ora ) Stutzen lo avrebbe ripreso cedendomi un … Concari a blocco cadente. Di sicuro si saprà chi sia Concari eppure a me ha lasciato indifferente. Mi tengo il mio Shuler.
Soprattutto mi tengo l’Amicizia che tutti coloro che erano intervenuti a dare un contributo nella ricerca mi hanno dimostrato.
Con doveroso rispetto.
Pietro.

Quote:

g. Mr. Nitrox
I did not understand (due to my lack of knowledge of English and the dubious reliability of the Google translator) if I am accused of "parasitism". If I had given this impression with my intervention, I apologize to you and to all the Forumists. I just wanted to emphasize the fact that if an ignorant person like me (at least in this matter) asks for enlightenment, this is to the advantage not only of the applicant but also of all the Users of the Forum.
What then would a forum be for? Is it a niche for a select few? let it be said clearly. Above all, tell us what knowledge you must already have and what exams you need to do for admission.
I have a lot to this forum. Suffice it to say that the former owner of my (now) Stutzen would have resumed giving me a ... falling block Concari. Certainly we will know who Concari is, yet he has left me indifferent. I keep my shuler.
Above all, I keep the friendship that all those who intervened to contribute to the research showed me.
With due respect.
Peter.

Quote:

I did not understand (due to my lack of knowledge of English and the dubious reliability of the Google translator) if I am accused of "parasitism".

Pietro,

No it was a reference to the original poster who started this thread.

I will close this thread very soon to new replies.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com