NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
09/04/19 05:25 PM
Re: New Facebook Mannlicher-Schoenauer Group

Quote:

Egr. Signori
Mi ha incuriosito questo Post e non nascondo che l’idea di un Gruppo che riunisse gli appassionati del MS mi ha “ entusiasmato “. Non avrei pensato tuttavia che avesse potuto far sorgere una discussione per certi aspetti “ accesa “. Fermo restando che FB non mi entusiasma più di tanto, anzi spesso cancello senza leggerle le notifiche che mi arrivano, non trovo “ scandaloso “ che si formi un Gruppo siffatto. Se gli iscritti, appassionati, dovessero trovarlo utile lo manterranno in vita, viceversa andrà ad esaurirsi da solo. Che possa essere viatico di “ estraneità “, è da mettere in conto così come è per la frequentazione di altri Siti o Social. Ciascuno valuterà il da farsi. Sono d’accordo con Nitrox quando, mi sembra, evidenzia le peculiarità di un Forum. Nel caso di NE, la sezione ( così come altre ) dedicata al Mannlicher è dimostrativa: l’appassionato vi può ( o tentare di ) trovare risposte alle proprie domande senza tema di annoiare e/o di annoiarsi.
Io devo molto a questo Forum ( si vedano i miei Post “ Peterlongo “ e “ Peterlongo atto II “ nella sezione Mauser Discussion Forum ) a tal punto che, se ne avessi la possibilità materiale, abbraccerei tutti quelli che sono intervenuti ( tra Loro vi è stato anche il Sig. Rothhammer1 ) e che mi hanno supportato con la Loro Competenza, Esperienza, Conoscenza e soprattutto con il Loro Altruismo. Come non evidenziare il fatto che pur intervenendo nella mia lingua ( non ne conosco altre ) in un Forum in inglese, i miei interventi sono stati portati alla conoscenza di tutti dai Signori Louis, Lancaster,Igrabow, Igorrock che si sono sobbarcati l’onere della traduzione dall’Italiano in Inglese ?
Sono cose che non si dimenticano.
Pietro
p.s. suggerirei di lasciare da parte le “ Ideologie “ ed i giudizi su di esse. Le stesse sono partorite dall’Uomo. Il loro essere valide o meno dipendono appunto da chi le propone. Da non credente mi piace ricordare che è stato detto “ … chi è senza peccato, scagli la prima pietra … “

Google translate is a friend ...

Quote:

Egr. Gentlemen
I was intrigued by this Post and do not deny that the idea of ​​a Group that brought together MS enthusiasts "enthused" me. I would not have thought, however, that it could have given rise to a discussion in certain respects "turned on". Notwithstanding that FB does not excite me that much, in fact I often gate without reading the notifications that arrive to me, I do not find "scandalous" that such a Group is formed. If the members, enthusiasts, find it useful, they will keep it alive, on the contrary it will run out on its own. That it can be considered an "extraneousness", it is to be taken into account as it is for visiting other sites or social networks. Each will evaluate what to do. I agree with Nitrox when, it seems to me, highlights the peculiarities of a Forum. In the case of NE, the section (as well as others) dedicated to Mannlicher is demonstrative: the enthusiast can (or try to) find answers to their questions without fear of getting bored and / or bored.
I owe a lot to this Forum (see my Post "Peterlongo" and "Peterlongo act II" in the Mauser Discussion Forum section) to the point that, if I had the material possibility, I would embrace all those who intervened (among them there is was also Mr. Rothhammer1) and who supported me with their expertise, experience, knowledge and especially with their altruism. How not to highlight the fact that while intervening in my language (I don't know any others) in a Forum in English, my interventions were brought to the attention of all by Messrs. Louis, Lancaster, Igrabow, Igorrock who took on the burden of translation from Italian into English?
These are things that are not forgotten.
Peter
P.S. I would suggest leaving aside the "Ideologies" and the judgments about them. The same are born from Man. Their being valid or not depends precisely on who proposes them. As a non-believer, I like to remember that it was said "... who is without sin, throw the first stone ..."

It is extremely disrespectful for some goose to post his first post and thread as a poaching thread on any forum.

Years ago most forums simply ban and delete immediately.

This is all pretty obvious. Imagine some complete and utter dickhead, a crack whore bum, setting up his table of crappy and used second hand books in the entranceway of an established bookshop ... what sort of reaction do you think the bookshop's staff or owner would give the stinking flea and faeces covered bum .... ?

Everyone who contributes here makes it the informative and entertaining place it is. Parasites do the opposite.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com