NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
21/02/19 12:03 PM
Re: New Facebook Mannlicher-Schoenauer Group

Quote:

John: This must have taken you hours to think up and write all of this garbage. Rather insulting and a bit over the top. Sorry my simple post to Mannlicher-Schoenauer collectors is so offensive and threatening to you. Please seek professional help.

Here is a link to a clinic that can help that is near you: Active Psychological Services . Kristy or Stacey would be happy to help you get through this. They are in Aganston. I would recommend Dialectical Behavior Therapy and there is a description on their website.

"Hey, I've made seven out of seven of my posts all on this post designed to poach members for a new crap facebook group. You know, the sort of facebook group where we steal people's photos from all over the net, including members excellent photos on nitroexpress.com and then post them without permission on crappy 5 second attention span facebook groups. But its really cool .... "

Bye bye.

PS This troll obviously has lived up to "facebook" and has researched my location etc. No joining in with the forums, posting photos, infor on his interest area of mannlichers, jhust an advert for another crap facebook group. Not worried about facebook groups, they are the crack cocaine of "forums". For 5 second attention spans.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com