NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
19/02/19 10:30 PM
Re: New Facebook Mannlicher-Schoenauer Group

PPS

BTW anyone who has NOT been BANNED on facebook either is:

1. Not and never has been a member; or

2. Is a fagggy pedo homo lesbo marxist girly-boy greenie POS who toes the political correct line of cultural marxism. Zuckerberg is a leading light of cultural marxism with facebook having a preference for hiring queers.

I have been banned on it three times, maybe four times.

I have used some of the language above, any single one of those words above would get you up to 21 days banned on facebook. Even mild mannered friends have been banned on faecesbook.

Facebook's standard allow female hunters to be threatened with death threats, allow female hunters to be bullied and attacked. Allow intellectual property and copyright eg to photos to be routinely stolen and misused.

But called something "homo" or "lesbo" instead of some enforced "!984" "Newspeak" policitcal correct and cultural marxist insync language and you get banned very quickly.

As a contrast NE encourages free speech, non politically correct discussions, but as long as it is polite, no childish name calling and avoid childish insults. But preferably does not get me too likely to get in sec 18c trouble and behind bars in Aussieland as well. (ie racist discussions, promotion, incitement etc. Also includes "hurt feelings" but we normally ignore that bit).

Contact Us NitroExpress.com