mehulkamdar
(.416 member)
15/04/07 04:21 AM
Re: Army and Navy Lee Speeds

Marrakai,

Sending you a PM after this with the contact details of someone in the UK who would be able to help. There are several 8x50Rs that have come up on sale in the UK recently with various dealers and at auctions there. You know vastly more about classic guns than I ever will and I hope that we shall get to read your article here. But, my friend has shown me a few Lee Speeds that came up on sale with other dealers in the UK recently and there were some in 8x50R. Perhaps they were made for sale in Africa? I don't know but am sure that he would be able to provide more information. He looks for nice guns for me as he knows my taste very well and also for Oldsarge who is another fine member here. I'll put you in touch.

WI32nd,

It is, indeed, a small world and I am now going to pester you to please post something that I requested you about in private. Believe me, this is a forum whose members are among the most advanced students of fine guns and I am sure that everyone would agree that what I am talking about is unusual and one of the finest. Please do post pictures whenever you find time and thanks in advance.

Very best wishes and good hunting, gentlemen!

Contact Us NitroExpress.com