NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
18/03/17 10:02 PM
Re: Old Is Now New..!

Reading the article, was thinking this rifle is another example of the Kaitlyn Jenner modern trend of ambigious very ugly rifles.

But glad I watched the video. That rifle with the walnut stock actually looks like a rifle, not some cross dresser plastic "enhanced" obimination ...

Quote:

A pistol grip without looking like one. The 85 Black Wolf has an ergonomic pistol grip to enable a natural and relaxed grip – without upsetting anyone with its looks.

You're kidding right ....

Quote:

The aluminum interface provides a stable bedding for the barrelled action, giving the rifle exceptional action accuracy.

But what about the use of sluminium. Understand it is there for weight reasons but ...

As for the screwdriver, I'd rather have a good tight strong connection rather than some fancy lever doing it all. Mauser M03 use a special screwdiver to remove the barrel as well.

I like the idea of takedowns. For exactly the reasons, travelling is easier with a shotgun or double rifle length case. In the "old" days, remember them, not long ago, before rediculous transport. travel and gun laws around the world, I used to "takedown" my Mauser 98 rifles, take them out of the action, and put the rifles cross wise in a solid suitcase. No gun case needed. The other reason I like many takedonws is if they accomodate switch barrels. Sako seems to have missed that opportunity here again.

But hey ...

... this Kaitlyn Jenner rifle even comes with two "nipples" to fondle on the forend ...

Contact Us NitroExpress.com