NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
28/01/11 09:20 PM
Re: Help with early Lee Speed Patent.

Old_Glass

I have already posted the necessary paragraphs from the membership agreement. Anyone not happy with the simple membership agreement is free not to participate here.

Photos etc are archived on our server per our option per the terms and conditions. We also may use photographs and material elsewhere on the website, NE publications, etc. No different to ANY and virtually ALL photo hosting sites, facebook, etc. However unlike facebook and similar, we do not sell anything to media, news sites etc as they do. It is only used on this site etc.

Media has sometimes stolen material from NE in the past, eg one of our members had a photo from an elephant hunt stolen from our ezine pages and used on a mainstream media article to try to discredit him. He is a member of Parliament in Australia and when I asked him how he felt about it, he said the publicity was good for him. However it is very difficult to stop that sort of media activity, legal action being prohibitively expensive and takes too long anyway.

Another example was a website which directly linked the entire Nickudu Files collection without going through the forums pages. I think they were asked to edit this and they did.

Lets get back to constructive discussions and enjoying sharing information, photos etc as this site is meant to be.

As was posted in an earlier post, the members knowledge of Lee Speeds here is extensive and a great resource. Thank you to our knowledgeable members for sharing their experience and information.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com