Canyon
(.224 member)
14/05/09 10:56 AM
Re: magazines

I got the ten round magazine from Midway. It really does look out of place but I was just wanting to get a magazine to use when I take it to the range. I took the rifle to my gunsmith today and he was very excited to see it. He said he has only had one other come in to his shop. I alerted him about the issue with removing the handguard before tightening up the butt stock or else the handguard could crack. He said he did not think that was a problem but he would take the handguard off first. He is just going to clean up the surface rust, inspect the rifle to ensure it's safe to fire and give the bore a good cleaning and inspection. It should be back in a week and I'll post some good pics once it's all cleaned up. I am searching for a better looking 5 round mag that will better fit the rifle and if anyone has a lead I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks to all who helped me learn a little about Lee Speeds. I have to admit they are now my favorite rifle, I still have my love affair with AR15's but the Lee rifles have much more class and beauty.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com