SafariHunt
(.333 member)
07/01/03 11:15 PM
Re: My first game ever

My first game was warthog I won't say a warthog as it was two warthogs in one shot

The farmer gave me the 308 told me where to go and find the warties. I was 14 and sort of scared, off on my own to hunt warthogs. I've heard stories how dangerous they can become and it went trough my mind at quite a speed.

At the fountains I saw nothing had a better look and saw these odd looking rocks that I've never seen before. Trough the scope I saw 9 pigs lying in the shade of a tree. I stalked the best that I could to a nearby tree took a dead rest and waited, one of the pigs was restless and looked up I took aim and off went the shot. Warthogs and more warthogs flying everywhere in all directions ! I ran back a few steps scared of one coming my direction to attack me and then heard the squeal like only a pig can squeal. My hart dropped my face as well looking back I saw the young pig trying to get up I got closer and finished him off. What have I done I asked myself the farmer is never going to let me hunt here again. My first hunt on my own for my first kill and I "F$$$ed up"

I dragged the pig to the base of the tree and decided to take the long walk back which would be extra long because of my heavy heart. I looked back and saw another odd stone lying in the nearby grass my heart and my face lightend up it was the pig I aimed for stone dead.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com