lancaster
(.470 member)
08/11/21 06:11 AM
Re: Pics of the day - Hunting in Europe

we had a goose hunt yesterday in the evening,30 hunter at all positioned around a favoured sleeping place. the birds came very late in the evening and the Hebeschuß - lifting shoot by the hunting chief that openend the hunt was more an act of despair to start it while there was some light. the usual confusion broke loose with goose flying in every direction but there was only one real chance when two were flying in the direction of my neighbor 25 meter away, a young man who got his licence only last month. iirc, this was his first game taken when he got one with a new but used beretta 12 ga he just had for some days now. the other goose flying over him, I had a tree between. when free I let loose the magnificent 4 ga. pinfire gun. another neighbore behind me was able to make a not bad pic with the mobil phone in this moment. recoil and noise is tolerable also when I bend the body to left side as possible. look on the position of my feets.
don#t get the goose, was probably behind her and she flown away from me in a sharp angle.
anyway it was nice to have the 4 ga. pinfire out for hunting again. http://forums.nitroexpress.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=327948&an=0&page=1#Post327948

10 minutes after the first shoot we were in complete darkness and I forget the headlamp at home. some cowpot on the way and I was successful to find one but who cares with gumboots.

the area

before the little tree right side was my position, the goose fly then behind the birch and when passing I try to shoot, the other hunter was where you seeing sit the wirehaired

the gun itself is to heavy for holding it all the time so you better looking fort a rest

Contact Us NitroExpress.com