450_366
(.400 member)
24/12/09 02:33 AM
Re: Off to the Land of the Vikings!

Quote:

OK you guys!

A nice Christmas gift to us.

Thanks John!! Bravo and very good job!

I've been chomping at the bit for the story of your hunt, John, and as always, eager to here Erik's annual report.

The picture of that planting looks like it was taken on my place, or at least right here near the house. Wow...

AND NOW...WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE US A FULL REPORT ON THOSE FUNKY WALK-IN-FRONT SCANDI CRITTER CARRIERS???? What's with them? I've seen them for years in pictures of Scandinavian hunting, but have never seen them anywhere else. There is a link to the company that makes them in an old Norma catalog, too. Is there some law that bars a fellow from riding on a machine during hunting? How come the walkinfront? Or is there something else going on? Please fill us in.

They the typical loader to get the animal out, but lately there are more and more atv.s.
But they were built as you are not allowed to carry an firearm in/on a terrain transporter of anny kind, that is if you dont got an permit, this way you dont need to worry. But you are allowed to carry it on a snowmobile, but then only on roads not off road.

They are cheaper then a atv as you would need an driven trailer to come anywere near the terrain capability, and then you wouldnt be able to turn annyway.

btw. nice photos, you had an good time? did it rain much.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com