Ripp
(.577 member)
31/01/22 03:11 AM
Re: STI Trojan 38 Super handgun - holsters & accessories?

Quote:

I have 5 mags, the owners manual, plastic lockable carrying case. Some cleaning kit stuff.

I would like recommendations for:

1. Suitable belt holsters. Leather or synthetic, flapped of not. And why? I will need some sort of quick draw holster for IPSC.

2. Similar carriers for the spare magazines.

3. Recommendations for a compact handgun cleaning kit in its own compact case or bag - pouch.

4. Anything else recommended?

5. Impossible to get, but which powders would you recommend and loads for a .38 Super? Also velocity of your loads so I can check.

6. Recommendations for a good affordable progressive press, reloading press.

Thanks.

Saw your post on this elsewhere..congrats on the acquisition ...

I use Blade Tech for quicker drawing..training ..etc... NO safety latch or anything like that to make for a smooth quick draw..
https://blade-tech.com/products/classic-owb-holster

I prefer leather when carrying for personal protection..And normally what I used for CC..But too be honest..many of my IWB are synthetic .. The option of leather when I am out on the ranch is nice..but dont like it when out on a ride checking cattle and getting caught in a rain storm.. like synthetic or other than leather in that instance..

MY good friend uses a Dillon progressive loader.. he really likes it.. I dont have a progressive.. before the ammo shortage I had a deal and got it quite cheap for factory ammo..so I purchased it by the truck load.. currently don't have the time to sit for hours reloading.. Have cattle to tend to..

Contact Us NitroExpress.com