EDELWEISS
(.375 member)
26/05/21 10:33 AM
Re: Single Action for self defense ?

Yes I agree with what you guys are saying. In my mind its all about Threat Assessment. When Im travelling in what I would call the Green Zone, Im quite happy with a SAA (or frequently two). Of course the Green Zone can turn RED anytime but usually theres "some" warning and its typically broadcast on the local news.

On Threat RED days it might be a modern handgun with a 20+ round mag and a couple spares; but if things get that bad, there are much better options, and one of those options is to hunker down behind a beltfed...

Our shop has never been robbed. I know some in places like Baltimore that have. In that event it comes down to how well motivated the suspects are, how well they are trained, and how well they are armed.

Still when its over it would be cool to look at your smoking six gun and say, "Damn that was cool". Then wonder if youve got time to carve a notch before the PD confiscates your gun for the coroners inquiry. Its either that or taking ears but that sorta looks bad on the 6 o'clock news???

Contact Us NitroExpress.com