NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
09/05/21 03:08 PM
Re: Which Colt?

I couldn't care less about a 9 mm vs .45 argument, as has been pointed out, a .45 is out of the question for me in South Aust due to John Howard's 2003 handgun gun laws prohibiting greater than .38/9mm's. Some exemptions where a steel plate needs to be knocked down since.

If the best a Colt can do is a 9 round 9mm magazine, none of them meets the test.

Anyone know if ANY have a 10 round magazine?

And any advantages of any on the page, sights, trigger, whatever, blued metal and wooden grops etc, 10 rounds ?

If we could have a .45 ACP, of course I would have a bog standard Colt in it.

I am hopong that SIG P226 is still in the shop. Doubt it would be though.

PS I started a new thread for a specific topic, not a continuation of the ".45 fading away" thread.

PPS The STI Trojan club handgun at the club is now finished. Been refurbished once, and now on its last legs Because it is so favoured. Glocks still going, no one chooses them on preference. Maybe the Trojan can be improved again, if the owner spends the money? A CZ75 is there as well. LLike that handgun. But always shot the Trojan better.

PPPS I might be interested in a .38 Super or .357 SIG but want to start with a standard 9 mm Parabellum.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com