Ripp
(.577 member)
18/02/21 06:48 AM
Re: Does your holster match ???

Quote:

Wha?....YGBSM.
That's nice, but.......Here in the mountains of Western Colorado only East Coast/Left Coast/Aspen wannabe dudes worry about such things as "coordinated' outfits, and the fairies from Aspen would not go heeled anyway.
(IMO black leather holsters are for Cops, 1950's fast draw, and Hollywood, ....LGBT&Q diversity you know)

EDIT: That said; non horseback, the holster for my little Kimber is a black PLASTIC IWB and goes well with my black Wranglers and black El Paso Saddlery Ranger Belt, all coordinated with black Luchese ropers.

.....For a real life experience please drop in to "Shooters Grill" in Rifle, Colorado if you are out West.
The owner is Lauren Bobert, new member of US House.....great 2A kind of representative.
- Mike

BTW: no shorts....not now, not ever, not since I was 12

Mostly concealed carry, IWB... or winter, OWB, and frankly dont care what matches and doesn't as no one see's it..what matters to me is comfort.. otherwise most don't carry as its NOT comfortable..

Even on the ranch, mostly its a S&W in .357.. at 3 o'clock.. but under a loose shirt or vest of some sort.. along with a knife or two..

As to shorts.. NOT on the ranch.. but once spring hits, absolutely .. pretty much all I wear, everywhere.. even to church.. hate pants in the heat.. I can understand if you have chicken legs or some other ailment.. etc..

Contact Us NitroExpress.com