EDELWEISS
(.375 member)
17/02/21 11:37 PM
Re: Does your holster match ???

I see Im surrounded by neanderthals hahahaha.

Let see, yes my sling does match; but thats more by happenstance than planning, or perhaps its just because my hunting gear is brown, IDK??? On the other hand, when I wear camouflage, I refused to mix patterns with pants and shirts and boots. I also dont shop in my hunting clothes or wear them on non hunting days.

Short and no shirt, IF you can get the ladies to join you in that (half) attire; I might have to visit. Whats next just a Speedo? Maybe add a potato for extra padding; but make sure its in the front not back???

I last visited London in 2016, during a heat wave, in a city largely without A/C. When I visited Holland & Holland, I felt sloppy for only wearing a dress shirt and slacks (no tie). EVERYONE in the shop was wearing a Day Suit, even the doorman was better dressed.

Fashion sense? Hmmmm dress like youre in Walmart I dont care or maybe I do, and others too. About 100 years ago on so it seems, one of my guys was working undercover and ended up in bad part of Baltimore City. He was dress casually for those times (jeans and a T shirt) when he requested assistance from the local PD they were slow to provide info. I showed up in a store bought suit and got a better response, then when our commander arrived in full Brooks Bros and they suddenly found what we needed. Later when I was back in uniform, you could tell what some officers had had for lunch for the last week by the stains on their tie while some officers looked like they had just left the supply room with a fresh issue. Which would you prefer handling the attack on your daughter>

Guys as Ive said before, this was meant to be whimsical.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com