Rule303
(.416 member)
17/02/21 10:14 AM
Re: Does your holster match ???

Quote:

I occasionally open carry. Its rare and typically only in the gun shop. Its more of a fashion statement and yes, as a sales display for guns and gear. Now lemme be clear, Ive always been a shoes must match belt and clothes shoe coordinate kinda guy. Today as I look around, I think I must be the last of my breed. About the only place I do see a fashion sense, is in the courtroom amongst attorneys; but even there thats failing. It wasnt that long ago that I heard a judge ask a defense counsel if his suit was in the cleaners because he was wearing a sport coat instead of a suit.

Im the guy that matches his holster with his belt. It doesnt have to be an absolute match; but no brown holster on a black belt! Thats why I have similar brown and black holsters. Style matters!

Fashion Sense, what the hell is that? As you may gather I was never gifted with this, unfortunately. I do, however try to get it right and dress clean and neatly. being from Australia where shorts are part of the excepted fashion, I do wear them and they are far more comfortable then long pants in the heat.

I don't wear sandals but do wear thongs-flip flops, to non Aussies- but generally around the house.

Holsters for my Glock is a black polymer job by Safariland when at the range.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com