EDELWEISS
(.375 member)
09/08/20 12:44 PM
Re: More Howdah fun......

You REALLY dont get this do you? I dont care what YOU think about the performance of a cartridge that hasnt even been created yet. Ive tried to explain the point of this thread over and over and yet Ill try one more time this time saying it slowly and with small words: I thought it might be fun to name a cartridge. I can say it in a couple other languages if you have trouble with English.

Im not quite sure why its come to this point. I do value your knowledge. Perhaps you failed to read what I wrote. Or perhaps you felt like you had to share your thoughts. Maybe you failed to read the whole post; but as I said you are MISSING THE POINT.

Im willing to believe you meant well but your responses have been akin to saying that youre wearing a White shirt, when asked if its raining. You are of course free to read half of what Ive written here and suggest that Im picking the wrong cartridge again.

Ive tried to be polite but youve left me to believe Ive been asking a tree for aluminum because houses are made from both. So thank you for your responses, if I ever want to know what colour shirt your wearing, Ill check to see if my umbrella is wet

Contact Us NitroExpress.com