Ripp
(.577 member)
06/02/20 02:31 AM
Re: Ballistic effectiveness..which handgun caliber is most eff?

Quote:

Interesting article. I'm still none the wiser.

For humans in today's world.. go with a good bullet in 9mm --especially with the new norm of the perps now roaming more in packs.. usually more than one breaking into a house.. That's were the 15+ round mags come in handy.. I actually have a fully loaded 30 round for my Glock 17 with an attached light on it by my bedstand.. that, and a Mossberg 500 under the bed and Daniel Defense AR in the corner...

Can never be too careful..

Read an interesting article that may or may not come as a surprise to some.. IF you took out the top 5% of counties in the US as to crime, we would be one of the lowest crime nations of the free world.. NOT a surprise, most of the counties in that 5% are liberal Democrat counties.. SHOCKER..

I really do believe the nation is seeing through all the bullshit the libs are putting out.. ALL the impeachment crap pelosi, schumer, schiff, nadler put forth --and Mr. Trump has the highest approval rating of his presidency as of yesterday.... kind of a big fuck you to the dem's .. they are not going to have a good week.. completed botched the results of the caucus in Iowa.. Trump's State of the Union Speech.. and today Mr. Trump is being acquitted.. FOREVER..

Contact Us NitroExpress.com