CptCurlAdministrator
(.450 member)
06/07/18 09:09 PM
Re: DWM Mod. 1902 Parabellum Carbine ~ 50100

Quote:

some times ago I had such a spring for sale coming from a gunmaker estate, think its gone for +/- 150 euro

my gunmaker had a parabellum hunting carbine projekt on stock for me

9mm DWM action allready with the long barrel but not ready. talked with mister wagner about it and he will make it ready for relativly small money. this would be a pistol I can shoot until the barrel glows.

Mister Wagner making such replicas with original DWM Parabellum actions for many years
http://www.wagner-eltze.de/waffen/aktion-lugerjagdkarabiner/

Lancaster, that looks like a wonderful rendition of the Luger carbine. I hope you can acquire it and have it finished. If so, be sure to give a full report.

Curl

P.S. I just looked at the website. His price seems very reasonable. The carbine - 2310 euros, the case - 249 euros; total 2559 euros. With the exchange rate now at 1.17, that's approximately US$3,000. Of course, there is the added cost of import fees, custom duty, and shipping. Still, that's very inexpensive.

I'm not clear on whether he supplies the original pistol or whether the customer supplies it. Do you know the answer?

Like you say, "Shoot until the barrel glows." Lancaster, for goodness sake get one and give a full report!

Curl

Contact Us NitroExpress.com