Ripp
(.577 member)
04/06/18 11:49 AM
Re: Sig Sauer 365 Pistol... 12+1 in a mini...

Quote:

Interested in seeing how it works for you. A friend of mine shot one a month ago and told me it failed to return to battery every 20 rounds or so so got sent back to Sig.

Still not seeing any reason to buy a Sig that isn’t made in W Germany or Switzerland.

That said, I’m kind of interested to build a P320 with the new B&T frame with the folding stock.

++

Took it to the range yesterday..shot 150 rounds through it ..cheap ammo..had NO failures to feed or any other issue...was shooting with two LEO's who I workout with..they also helped shoot the 150 rounds..

1. Has a noticeable snappy little recoil..being so small and light--even with it being a 9mm..considerable more than my S&W Shield

2. Has a very respectable trigger for factory..

3. Comes with night sights..which work..and are easy to see in most conditions

4. Was very accurate...almost stupid accurate again considering how small it is..we were shooting it at 10 yards..almost all were printing small cluster with every clip full fired even while shooting semi-rapid fire...I am sure the better than average trigger and sights have a bit to do with that..

5. And it holds 12+1 rounds...amazing for a compact..while most others are holding 6 or 7..(glock, S&W, walther, etc.)

I heard of a few issues as well when they initially became available..but have not heard of any glitches since..based on my initial shooting time, very happy so far..

Ripp

Contact Us NitroExpress.com