Homer
(.416 member)
21/04/18 07:18 AM
Re: S&W M&P 2.0 and H&K VP9 SK...reviews......

G'Day Fella's,

Ripp, further to your question, I posted a couple of adverts ($1850.00) for the Walther Q5 match, at my gun club a month ago.
Still had no inquiries...............
So given this and the fact that I can bolt a Trijicon sight directly to it, I might keep it as well???

Also, I was away bush last weekend (Fallow Deer Rut), and had the chance to have a good read of a S&W 2017 "Cattledog" (Catalogue).
Ripp, the more I read about the M&P 2.0, the more I like them, and the more interested I become.
I have a dealers account with the long standing Australian S&W agent/distributor, so.............

Also, a good mate of mine has always wanted a Browning Hi-Power (BH-P) "P35" (as in 1935).
So after he sold their spare house a month back, he placed an order with me, for a new, two tone Practical model BH-P, in 9mm Para.
FMD, they really are a classic and basically, the parent of most other modern pistols.
We were discussing pistols whilst up the bush last weekend, and all present (x4) agreed, that maybe the only better looking pistol than the BH-P, was the 1911 (or Vice-Versa).
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Donuts,...................... as well?

D'oh!
Homer

Contact Us NitroExpress.com