Ripp
(.577 member)
14/11/17 03:44 PM
Re: R ugers-new-super-redhawk- 10mm

My first Ruger handgun was a Security Six in 357 Mag..6" barrel..was a very accurate handgun..and at the time was IMHO, a much better firearm that the Ruger rifles were back in the day..referring to back when Ruger had outsourced their barrels..accuracy was pathetic on the ones I tried..

Today they seem like that they are a much better product ..and would have no problem purchasing one..I have a 10/22 that I customized..have no idea how many thousands of rounds I have put through that rifle..

Agree, see no reason for this to be in a Redhawk..smaller frame handgun would make it more desirable for me as well..having said that, I will probably stick with my Glock model 20SF custom..15 in the clip, hard to go back to 6 ...especially when carrying for self defense..2 or 4 legged..also have a Kimber in 1911 configuration but again, prefer the Glock..reliability and number of rounds readily available primary reasons..Glocks go bang every time..

Also agree with Daryl, a friend of mine has a S&W model 57 in 41 mag..5" barrel..v-notch rear sight with gold bead front..very very accurate revolver..been trying to buy that one from him for a very long time..

This also would not be a bad option..
http://www.ruger-firearms.com/products/redhawk/specSheets/5031.html

Ripp

Contact Us NitroExpress.com