Ripp
(.577 member)
26/09/17 05:03 AM
Re: You Carry? You a "sheep", "wolf" or "sheepdog" type??

Quote:

We in Aust, I believe were to laid back for our own good. We are still unaware that we are the frog that is being boiled slowly. For those who do not know what this means: Put a frog in a pot full of water. Heat it slowly and he frog becomes used to the gradually increasing heat. By the time it realizes that it needs to get out, it's energy has been sapped and it can not jump out so it boiled alive.

I see this happening in most western countries. So far the US seems to be the only one fighting this and I put it down to their founding fathers having the foresight to see this when they draughted and enshrined their Constitution and its Amendments.

"Truth be told, guns are more alive and well now in MOST states than I believe it was 20 years ago.."

Ripp I put that down to people waking up and realizing where things are going, so standing up for their rights and backing the 2nd Amendment.

I agree that people truly are waking up a bit...many now see/realize the media for what it is ..leftist leaning bullshit washing machine stuck on the spin cycle ..

That and all that was stated would happen by the left has not happened..every time a gun law is relaxed the left cries blood will be running in the streets..yet the opposite happens..and crime actually goes down..weird..

Finally the politicians in many of the states have realized if they attack gun rights too far their political career may be short lived..

Ripp

Contact Us NitroExpress.com