Ripp
(.577 member)
24/09/17 04:31 AM
Re: You Carry? You a "sheep", "wolf" or "sheepdog" type??

Quote:

Pretty much described Canada as well, although not ALL freedoms have been taken away - just those that matter the most.

Agree with what has been said...and trust me, the liberal bastards here in the USA keep trying to do the same to us as well..it's just that we have that pesty thing in the way called the 2ND AMENDMENT..that keeps stopping them in their tracks in most cases..

Truth be told, guns are more alive and well now in MOST states than I believe it was 20 years ago..numerous states have done away with even needing a permit..you can just carry...

In addition there is reciprocity among the states themselves..I just did a google search entering in the state I have a license in and it states I can carry in these states as well:

Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming,

States I can NOT carry in, and a real shocker..:)

California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina,

I was a bit surprised by New Mexico, I may need to check that as I had heard they might have changed there as well..either way, no surprise its the most left leaning liberal states in the nation..states where you are no longer responsible for your plight in life, its someone else's fault.. libtard mania has taken over..

Ripp

Contact Us NitroExpress.com