NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
22/09/17 08:21 PM
Re: You Carry? You a "sheep", "wolf" or "sheepdog" type??

The Sheep, Wolf and Sheepdog analogy is also often used by members of the military and police.

IMO it is a good analogy to get basic and simple attitudes entrenched in the forces that support the system. Nowadays I have a certain cynical view of it all and the "sheepdog" supporting the system is actually the paid simplistic lackey of the "wolves" in charge. After all a sheepdog is a simple disciplined beast that does not question its nmasters.

It is a not warrior, it is largely a willing slave. Patted on the head if it obeys well, beaten if it doesn't. But still happy and loyal after being beaten especially when given a bone.

Therefore my question, "what about lions?" way back on the first page.

Yes, I have become very cynical.

Quote:

Hi NitroX

You have hit the nail on the head. Why are our governments so worried about guns owners when the crim and creeps roam free ?
It seems in Australia we are so entrenched in rewarding or ignoring stupidity that we are going to be in big trouble in the near future (both ethnically and with our own homegrown deadshits)
Its not easier said than done. Its really quite simple. Enforce the law and stop tying up police with politically correct bulldust.
Give them real authority and let them do what we pay them for.

We should all be allowed to carry pistols also

It is simple. The reason they concentrate on the law abiding community is because the crime is merely the excuse to assert controls on so called free people.

As Daryl and Ripp say, a lot has changed since 2009. We have all moved further down the path towards the collars on our necks being tightened another notch.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com