Ripp
(.577 member)
17/09/17 11:39 PM
Re: Results-American-Rifleman-ladies-pistol-project

Quote:

how do u like the solo ripp? id like a chance to handle a vp9. but for me i really want to try the smith titanium in 44 mag.

The little I have shot it , (been confiscated by the wife) it is really nice and easy to shoot at closer distances..has a nice laser on it..very accurate...it has a long but very smooth pull..weird little quirk of this firearm is the manual states to only use 124 gr bullet or larger..NO 115's...for reliable feeding/operation...

The VP9 has one of best factory triggers I have ever used for a plastic gun, easy to shoot and very accurate even at extended ranges for a pistol... The new gen 5 model 17 I just picked up an improvement of the gen 4 triggers IMHO, but not to the VP9 level..

The 329PD Smith and Wesson is a joy to carry and provides the firepower when needed..probably dont want to shoot it all day long as you start to feel it after a while when firing 300 grain bear loads...but it is not uncontrollable..carry that when I am in bear country off and on..especially when I am bear hunting in griz country...which will be in the next week or so..

Ripp

Contact Us NitroExpress.com