Ripp
(.577 member)
14/08/17 09:46 PM
Re: Glock Gen 5--now can be pre-ordered..

Quote:

Not a Glock fan, they just don't work for me. Mostly sigs but Berettas, Colts and HKs also take up a bunch of space. I've been debating the 320 but the recall has taken them all off the shelves. When available I think I'll try the 320 X5 as the other X5s I have are a lot of fun.

Shot a X5 at a firearm demo days recently--was very easy to shoot..had both a red dot on it and one without..felt almost faster without the red dot for me anyway..
-

Quote:

I prefer the Colt 1911 and Browning Hi Power grip. I do like the reliability of those 2 and the Glock. None of the others have that reliability on the board yet. Maybe the CZ 75. I place reliability above all else in a hand gun that you are going to bet your life on.

Agree--just read an article where a gun had run 100,000 rounds through his Glock 17..I was never much of a Glock fan until I started doing the self defense courses around the US..ALL have someone shooting a Glock..have a couple friends who are former SEAL's..all promote the Glock..comments generally are "you pull the trigger and they go bang"..

Now I own numerous models..but as stated, feel there are others now as good or better as far as ergonomics ..

Ripp

Contact Us NitroExpress.com