Ruger_450
(Banned)
21/04/14 08:00 AM
Re: A Gen-U-ine "Assault Pistol"

CC in certainly an individual choice.

There isn't much, if any data on the effect of multiple vital area hits from 22WRM.

Interesting to note that a 40 gr bullet from a 223 has only 33 pounds more energy @400 yards than a WRM 40 @7.

Lots of chucks and medium predators have been waxed at 400 by a 40 223.

As an aside, it is annoying that one member makes a point of always refering to me by name while keeping his a secret. IMO any other member here, if they felt so strong about about another member as to constantly engage in argumentum ad hominem, would welcome the opportunity to work out their differences FTF. I know I would.
Just an observation on character my Father taught me.

Speaking of Dad, everyone who served is due the thanks of their nation. My meaning was far more narrow. Those who have been shot at on the ground with deadly intent and who have returned the intent are those of whom I speak.
His backup to his M-1 and 1911 was a High Standard Military B that did see a bit of action when he won his DSC in the Battle of Hürtgen Forest. (CO Co K, 109th, 28th Division). Even a 22 RF will kill Germans.

CC is like scotch and women …… no right answer but a lot of interesting choices.

Dad's 1911 & HS B

Contact Us NitroExpress.com