Dphariss
(.300 member)
18/11/09 03:09 PM
Re: You Carry? You a "sheep", "wolf" or "sheepdog" type??

It is better to be armed and not need it that to need a firearm and not have it.

If I get very far from home I have an AR and at least 4 magazines with me in the vehicle. Its a carry over from my time spent when we were "killing commies for our mommies". I had abandoned this practice for years did not resume until recently. But I find I need a flat-top with a scope now.

The incident at FT Hood could be recreated at a Wal-Mart or mall near you just as easy as not. If it does and you are unarmed you better have a place to hide or a door to get out of and hope its not "covered" from the outside.
The cops will arrive in time to count the dead and wounded.
We, the general population at least, have been put to sleep on the religious war we are fighting and this is very dangerous. Ft Hood was one of many ignored wakeup calls we have had. 9-11, the DC sniper, several fatal attacks by Islamic members of the US military on their comrades both abroad and in the states.
Islam is NOT nor has it every been a peaceful religion. They have converted by the sword from day one. But its not PC to say this.

Dan

Contact Us NitroExpress.com