Ripp
(.577 member)
08/11/09 07:39 AM
Re: You Carry? You a "sheep", "wolf" or "sheepdog" type??

Quote:

Quote:

The fact that I can drive around with a loaded handgun in the glove box is just sort of a nice perk for being an American.

=================

Agree totally-- I live in one of the lowest crime areas of the U.S.--but I still prefer to carry--for both 2 and 4 legged hostiles..odds are I will never use it--but if I ever do--plan to be prepared..One never knows what kind of crap can come down the road in lifes adventures..even for something as simple as putting an animal out of its misery that has been hit by an auto on the highway --they come in pretty handy..

The U.S. has one of the largest nuclear arsenals as well..Odds are we will never use it but still makes for a heck of a deterrent..feel the same about a handgun or any other gun for that matter...

=============================
Quote:

Oh, and the geese. If you think shooting 14 birds a day is something special, you ought to check out our spring snow goose season. Everything short of live decoys is legal, and there is no bag limit.
++++++++++

As to this --not sure what the limit is now --but back in N Dakota--I know for a while you could shoot geese by the dozens in the spring as there were too many and they were permanently damaging their habitat..kind of like the elephant are now doing in certain parts of Africa..

Ripp

Contact Us NitroExpress.com