Checkman
(.333 member)
17/08/09 07:12 AM
Re: Got a Manuhrin MR-73 today

Quote:

Gentlemen,

congratulation for your buy!
I think the DA and SA trigger is better than most of the other revolvers, and precision should be no problem!

Korth:
I was lucky to collect (in a very small scale) some german Korth revolvers and also the Korth pistol.

I did offer in another post to photograph my guns but no one replied.

If you are interested, and if somebody would help me with the display of photos in the forum, we can proceed...

best regards
Rolf

I would like to see your Korths. Absolutely. The best way to post your pictures is to post them on http://www.tinypic.com/ or Photobucket. Once you have posted your photos on those sites they have the codes that are required for you to post them on this and other forums. that's what I had to do.Hope this information is helpful.

Oh by the way I see that you live in Bavaria. I was in the United States Army and was stationed in Bavaria for three years (1993 - 1996) outside of a small town called Hohenfels. Our daughter was born in Burglenfeld in 1995. We loved Bavaria. I was very fond of Regensburg while my wife liked Nuremburg. Naturally we spent more time in Nuremburg. We also liked to go to Munich and Wurzburg frequently and had a couple enjoyable visits to Augsburg as well. We hope to visit Germany in 2011. It will be good to get back and see your country again.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com