Ripp
(.577 member)
06/08/08 09:28 PM
Re: You Carry? You a "sheep", "wolf" or "sheepdog" type??

Quote:

No reason to carry here - we get the odd stabbing - usually a native stabbing her husband when intoxicated and the drug conflicts between the bikers and East Indians for control have pretty much disappeared - the Indians involved, that is. The bikers are still here, mostly invisible - might have a murder a year but knife orchestrated, usually. Town of 90,000. Pretty quiet.

Darryl,

Read just this past week of some freak in a Greyhound bus --somewhere in Canada..that starting stabbing a guy that was sleeping in his seat next to him..in the story I read., the wacko stabbed the guy 40 to 50 times...bus driver stopped the bus and everyone ran out...when the bus driver and another passenger went back in to see what was going on..the murderer was walking to the front of the bus carrying the passengers head..which he had completely severed...then walked back to the corpse and starting gutting the guy out....

To my knowledge, Canada has very strict gun laws and you can not legally own a handgun??..my thoughts were, as I read that story was, wonder what the outcome would have been had someone in that bus been carrying a handgun?? The innocent passenger might still have been dead..but maybe not..

No area is completely safe...even the small communities have the occassional murders..however much safer as Hoppdoc points out,,than the large metro areas...

BTW, I read that story while having coffee Saturday morning in Sturgis...attending a biker rally..

Ripp

Contact Us NitroExpress.com