Marrakai
(.416 member)
05/08/08 01:12 AM
Re: You Carry? You a "sheep", "wolf" or "sheepdog" type??

Interesting comments from you guys.

"Australians...effecting genocide on their indigenous populations"
Man! From what we learn here, everyone takes a back seat to the US in this regard. 'Wounded Knee' and all that.

Of course we don't have a large endemic ex-pat African population, nor the historic racial intolerance for that ethnic group that would appear to be a contributing factor to the high rates of violent crime in the US today.

You might think that Australians are 'subjugated' and have lost their freedom, but that is complete BS. The fact that Americans need a concealed firearm to feel safe suggests that they lost their true freedom long ago, ie the freedom to go anywhere and do anything without feeling threatened. Freedom from the fear of assault or murder. The freedom to trust others. The freedom to just relax!

BC sound very nice, Daryl, but the cold climate wouldn't suit me!

Look, for the purposes of this thread, you'll just have to ignore us Aussies. We can own as many firearms as we like. We can go hunting whenever we like, there is no bag limit on buffalo and boar, no tags, no open season, no costs other than a tank of fuel and a counter-meal at the pub on the way home. My mates and I can take 7 ducks and seven geese every day of the four-month waterfowl season, at any of the 5 public hunting reserves within 40 minutes of our homes, or on private property of course.

I can walk down any street in my fair city at any time of the day or night without a care in the world.

...and I don't need concealed carry!

If that's 'subjugation', I surrender!

Contact Us NitroExpress.com